REGISTER FOR THE TRADE PROGRAM
ABOUT THE PROGRAM
Big Ass Fan’s To-the-Trade membership is granted to design and building professionals. We reserve the right to make all membership determinations at our sole discretion. Each professional must individually apply for membership by submitting their individual qualifications. Incomplete applications will not be accepted.
Registration is only open to US companies.
Big Ass Fans is required to charge sales tax when shipping to states where we are registered. We are currently in the process of being registered in all 50 states and the District of Columbia.
If you believe your purchase is exempt from sales tax, please provide the appropriate form and/or documentation via fax (859-233-0139) or email ([email protected]) for review.
To qualify, please provide at least two of the following:
- Link to company website
- Interior design certification (e.g. NCIDQ, CCIDC)
- Resale certificate(s) – without this documentation, sales tax will be applied to all orders
- Business card indicating your trade profession
- Business license for a residential design and construction-based business
- Proof of valid membership to a design organization: (e.g. current membership ID)
- ASID – American Society of Interior Designers or international affiliate
- IIDA – International Interior Design Association
- AIA – American Institute of Architects
- IDS – Interior Design Society
- CID – Certified Interior Decorators International
- NKBA – National Kitchen & Bath Association (AKBD, CKD, CBD, CMKBD, or CMKBE)
- Proof of valid membership to an organization in the home building, development and remodeling industry (e.g. current membership ID)
- NAHB – National Association of Home Builders (or local HBA)