I don’t see my fan in the Big Ass Fans app.
- Check your mobile device’s Wi-Fi setting to make sure it’s connected to the same Wi-Fi network as your fan. If not, you won’t see your fan in the app.
- If you have not connected your fan to the app, see How do I set up the Big Ass Fans app?
- If you already connected your fan to the app, it may have temporarily lost its network connection. Try each of the following, one at a time:
- Soft reset: On the remote, hold the power button for 5 seconds. When the white indicator LED illuminates, release the power button.
- Power cycle: Turn off power to the fan for one minute using a light switch or circuit breaker, and then restore power.
- Network reset: See How do I reset my fan’s settings?