- Make sure you entered the correct Wi-Fi password during fan setup. Please note that Wi-Fi network names and passwords containing quotation marks (“) will not work with Big Ass fans.
- Make sure that your mobile device is connected to the same network to which you attempted to connect the fan.
- Make sure your fan is within range of your router. Check the router specifications for details about ranges and function.
If you have verified these conditions, but your fan still won’t connect to your network, reset your fan’s settings using the instructions here (Haiku fans) or here (es6 and i6 fans).
- After you’ve reset the fan’s settings, connect your mobile device to your home Wi-Fi network. In the app, tap , and then tap Add a Product.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to reconnect your fan to your Wi-Fi network. Make sure you have your Wi-Fi SSID (network name) and password ready.