Welcome to the Big Ass Fans Trade Program
Join today for member-only trade pricing, early access to new finishes, support from our dedicated trade reps, and more!
Members receive a 25% discount on all residential products with no minimum quantities. Stacked discounts during our promotional events.
Get the individualized support you need with reps who can help you select and customize the perfect fan for your client. Regardless of the scope or scale of your project, we are here to help.
Members receive sample chips, catalogs and other collateral to sell our products. Plus, be first to know about new products, along with exclusive access.
We promote our trade partners by featuring them on social media, our website, and other channels. Submit your project photos to your trade rep for a chance to be featured.
Ready to join?
The Big Ass Fans Trade Program is open to residential design and building professionals. Apply now by completing the form below and providing your credentials. Incomplete applications will not be accepted. We reserve the right to make all membership determinations at our discretion.
To qualify, please provide at least two of the following:
- Link to company website
- Interior design certification (e.g. NCIDQ, CCIDC)
- Resale certificate(s) – without this documentation, sales tax will be applied to all orders
- Business card indicating your trade profession
- Business license for a residential design and construction-based business
- Proof of valid membership to a design organization: (e.g. current membership ID)
- ASID – American Society of Interior Designers or international affiliate
- IIDA – International Interior Design Association
- AIA – American Institute of Architects
- IDS – Interior Design Society
- CID – Certified Interior Decorators International
- NKBA – National Kitchen & Bath Association (AKBD, CKD, CBD, CMKBD, or CMKBE)
- Proof of valid membership to an organization in the home building, development and remodeling industry (e.g. current membership ID)
- NAHB – National Association of Home Builders (or local HBA)