Pivot 2.0 Support
Kits & Accessories
About Pivot 2.0
How do I operate my fan with the wired wall controller?
To start the fan, turn the control knob clockwise.
Note: When the fan is turned on, the LED indicator at the top of the controller is lit. The LED will flash an error code if there is a problem with the fan.
To stop the fan, turn the control knob counterclockwise.
To increase fan speed, turn the control knob clockwise.
To decrease fan speed, turn the control knob counterclockwise.
My fan will not start.
Verify the following:
- All wires are securely connected.
- The blue wire and the yellow wire on the controller input cable are wired together (the fire alarm shutdown circuit is closed). To restart the fan and clear the fire fault, close the circuit and turn off power to the fan for 60 seconds. View fan wiring details.
- The wall controller has power.
- Supply power is adequate and functional.
- All fuses are functional. If a fuse is blown, refer to the instructions for replacing fuses.
If the fan still does not start, contact Customer Service.
Trouble with Something Else
A popping noise is coming from my fan.
Airfoil noise occurs when airfoils are not tightened to the specified torque. Disconnect the fan from power and disassemble the cage. Tighten the airfoil hardware to 29 ft·lb (39.3 N·m). Replace the cage before connecting the fan to power. If popping still occurs, verify that the airfoils are not contacting each other. If they are, contact Customer Service.
How do I replace a fuse on my fan?
To replace a fuse:
- Disconnect the fan from power.
- Remove the four screws to open the electronics cover.
- Gently twist and pull out the fuse holder and replace the fuse.
- Reinstall the fuse holder.
- Reattach the electronics cover.
Suitable fuse replacements:
- Bussman S505 Series
- Littelfuse 215 Series
- Mersen Fuse GSF
- Bel Fuse 5HT
Why is the LED indicator on my wall control blinking?
If the fan currently has a fault, the LED indicator on the controller will blink.
My fan wobbles during operation.
- Verify that the mounting structure is rigid enough to support the fan and that the fan is not being exposed to external air forces.
- If guy wires were installed, confirm proper installation. If guy wires were not installed, contact Customer Service.
Still Need Help?
Call our exceptional customer service team for help with all your fan-related questions.