Pivot comes with a 5-Year warranty.
How do I operate my fan with the wired wall control?
To start the fan, turn the control knob clockwise.
Note: When the fan is turned on, the LED indicator at the top of the controller is lit. The LED will flash an error code if there is a problem with the fan.
To stop the fan, turn the control knob counterclockwise.
To increase fan speed, turn the control knob clockwise.
To decrease fan speed, turn the control knob counterclockwise.
My fan will not start.
Verify the following:
- All wires are securely connected.
- The blue wire and the yellow wire on the controller input cable are wired together (the fire alarm shutdown circuit is closed). To restart the fan and clear the fire fault, close the circuit and turn off power to the fan for 60 seconds. View fan wiring details.
- The wall controller has power.
- Supply power is adequate and functional.
- All fuses are functional.
If the fan still does not start, contact Customer Service.
My Fan is not spinning.
Isolate power for 10 minutes.
My Fan is still not spinning.
Contact Customer Service with the LED Error Codes displaying: LED Error CODES outlined here.
My fan's cage is shaking.
The gripples may be over-tightened. The gripples clip onto the back of the cage itself. If they are tight it can restrain the cage, blades and also cause motor stall faults. Please check gripples.
A Popping noise coming from fan.
Airfoil noise occurs when airfoils are not tightened to the specified torque. Disconnect the fan from power and disassemble the cage. Tighten the airfoil hardware to 29 ft·lb (39.3 N·m). Replace the cage before connecting the fan to power. If popping still occurs, verify that the airfoils are not higher or lower at the tip than any others.